View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Corry

Originally Posted by raedar63 View Post
Not nice, I am being serious, this is important to me . I knew I should have kept it to my self. I was trying to get accross that I do not want a cartoon image.
Nooo...Nooo...I think this is a neat idea. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I like the idea of the forest with a silhoutte or profile and definately some footprints. I get what you mean by realistic...I made a unicorn themed quilt for my daughter and wanted them realistic looking not cartoony looking which is what I thought you meant by realistic. Unicorns are a mythical creature also....nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, please don't keep it to yourself. One idea for you....I have seen some wall hangings of the Florida swamps and they used tea stained cheese cloth for the air moss that hangs in the trees. I am not sure where you live...maybe the trees don't look like that where you are but here in the south and around Louisiana they do...I guess that is the image I get in my minds eye when I think of a sasquatch..walking thru the woods as the swampy woods in those areas are rather scary.... Mind you my hubby has had Swamp People on all day today with all the alligator hunting.
Sp keep us posted...cause i want to see it...lol.

Corry