Thread: Please Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 08:08 PM
nightquilter

Originally Posted by dchev View Post
I have been sewing and collecting fabric most of my life now I'm overwelmed with fabric and feel that I won't live long enough to get it worked up I have given a quilt to just about everyone that I know and I still have a large stack of blankets left. My so called home is over take with fabric of many many colors and designs. I have 4 rooms filled with fabric and could not tell you what all of the fabrics that I have I have tried and tried to straighten them out but have soooo much I don't ever get it right. I feel like I am going to die with the one that has the most fabrics. Does anyone have any ideas that could help me get this overwelming down to a reasonable amount that I could handle I have tried to help people on this board when they need a piece to finish something but never get a responce back on what they need.I have been watching people post they have soo much they don't know what to do and I have them all beat.
If you are thinking about selling fabric, I would be interested in some. I make quilts for different people, family and my daughter makes quilts for professors at collage who have went out of their way to help her, and her senior project: also we have been thinking about making quilts to raffle ,to help raise money for school supplies where she is doing her student teaching.So if you interested you can pm me.