View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:07 AM
LindaC

Originally Posted by OHSue View Post
Well I have had trouble accessing the forum here lately, my computer has been a bit cranky. But I received the cleverest needle case from CarolinePaj from England.
I told her I like brights, and she took it to heart making me an orange and yellow heart shaped needle case that folds out to reveal pockets for little goodies. She did some great looking decorative stitches to put it all together. And even more brights with a fat quarter (meter?) of yellow marbled fabric. And chocolate... need I say more!

I am also a bit late getting my package out, but if you happen to live The Croft and like blue and green, you have a package on the way! I stuck in a few extra goodies to make up for getting things to you so late. I thought mine looked pretty good until I saw Caroline's.
I am unable to post pictures because of my cranky computer.
This was a fun swap and thanks for getting it together.
That's me. I will be stalking my hubby (my post gets delivered to my mother in law and he brings it home each day). Everybody has made such wonderful needlecases. Mine had to travel to Australia but I don't think it's arrived there yet.