Old 02-07-2012, 07:09 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Chill View Post
Greetings to everyone

I like the support and talk that goes around. We all need help in some way. I just got the results from the doctor and my cholestrol is high, blood pressure is high and the kidneys are looking worse. So I have to stop all anti-inflammatories, I don't know how I am going to handle that - I have arthritis in several joints. It hurts to walk all the time, but without the pills, I'm not sure what will happen. I need to exercise and lose weight (isn't that the answer to most things?). Since it hurts to walk and stand, exercising is difficult (I find it easy to make an excuse, but I know I can do some thing).

I know it is good to drink water, does anyone know how much it should be? I have problems with my eyes, so using the computer and sewing (the two things I love to do) are difficult, forgive me if I miss something and ask a question again or things like that.

Once again, thanks for the encouragement.

Chill
A doctor I saw some time ago told me I need to drink 1/2 my weight in ounces, this is to help flush out the junk and regulate your system. You do adjust and get use to drinking that much water. I try to drink 100 ozs each day, doesnt always happen but that is my goal. I did make 72 ozs today while at work. I am staying away from soda.

It is ok to ask the same questions over. Sometimes it takes several times some times to get things thru my thick brain. LOL

Chill ask the doctor for something else for the arthritis, my mom has severe arthritis and she is on cymbalta with good results in her pain level.

Keep up your hard work.