Old 02-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Xylie55

Well,hello girls.I haven't been on in a while,as my hubby and I were in the hospital,but not at the same time.Just about tho.His was heart failure and 9 pounds of water they drained off,and mine was a huge bout of heaving for 2 days straight,and finely went to the ER,and they kept me for 3 days.They wanted to keep me longer,but I had to get home to take care of my hubby who is 85 and almost blind and was running out of the meds I had done up.I found out I have a GIANT ulcer and a thick stomach lining. due to the diclofenic and meloxicam I took for my antiflamitory.So am on ulcer meds and also found out I have kidney stones,thus that's why my back hurts like crap.So,other than falling apart,I'm still at 175 pounds.Gained 15 over christmas with all the nice neighbors we have.And I feel bloated.YUK!But we're on the mend.We just don't have time to get down,but I guess it's our way of catching up on much needed rest.But that hospital was like a jail.I hated it.Plus they starved me for 5 days they only gave me liquids.I thought I was going to die from starvation.Plus the IV port is killing me where they had the IV.It's still sore and has a hard lump where the vein is.They did have to change it one night really fast,so don't know what happened.So,that's what I been doing.Just haven't felt good in a long time.I see you gals are doing good tho.In fact your all doing great.That's good.I hope to get my 15 pounds back off,and get back down to my 160 where I been all spring and summer and fall.I know I can do it,cause I done it before.I lost 95 pounds,so know how,just got to get back on track and off the cakes and sweets.(my fault,I knew better)Anyway,congrats on all your weight loss.Your all doing great.Keep it up.It does pay off,I'm proof.Went from 250 down to 160.Now up 15 pounds,but that's ok.I'll get er off and keep going this time.So,lets get er done gals.It's time to wave good by (as nancia says) to those extra pounds we been packin around!!!!!!!!!!!