Old 02-09-2012, 02:04 AM
blondeslave

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
HMMMMMMM! Try a new vegetable? We tried colhrabi ( don't know how to spell it) a couple of days ago. It was edible but I don't think I would make it again. I never used to eat cooked spinach or brussel sprouts. But find I like them now. We have a store here called Jungle Jims that has pretty much any exotic ingredient you would like. Some days I could swear I am the only english speaking person in the store. It is huge and totally unique. They have an aisle for each country. We have tried all kinds of weird things from there. My Japanese DIL was thrilled that she could find everything she needed there to make some Japanese dishes for us.
Irishrose you said you love fires but hate to make them. My sister just converted her wood fireplace to gas, they love it. Cindy great loss. WOW. My weight seems to be stuck. I have upped my exercise and have been weighing and measuring everything to check my portion size. Hopefully I will be down on Saturday.

My gosh it's a small world. When you said JJs I knew you had to live somewhere around Fairfield Ohio. That's where my parents live. I haven't been back in years but have been to JJs many times. My dad told me they had kept expanding.