View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:27 AM
girlsfour

I just purchased comic book boards from Amazon. They were about $13 for 100. I do believe you can probably find them cheaper if you have a comic book store in your area (I do, but forgot). They are acid free. What they basically are is posterboard cut to size. They in the long run would take up less room than the foam core boards. You can fold fabric that is about 1/2 yard and up on these. I do think I like the way these can stand up vs. the method of folding the fabric with a 6x24 ruler. You can really see what you have when you use these and they just seem to take up less space.

I was so excited to get these that I immediately started putting my fabric on the boards. I am already down to about six boards left and still have more fabric to do! I would have never thought I would need that many and now I need more. At least I realize that I do have a lcbs (local comic book shop - haha) in my area.

Now I need to decide how I am going to sort my little bolts. Should I sort them similar to what the stores do??? Ideas?

Meg