View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:49 AM
msbRON

Sorry to hear about your grandmother's declining health. I have a SIL in NH (age 45), due to her disabilities. She's been there since Oct. Her clothing has gone missing. All of her panties have had to be replaced twice; as well as other clothing. She had several outfits go missing b/f she was able to wear them. She is very short, and I really can't imagine many people being able to wear her pants. But, they were gone. NH has replaced them. First, I thought that they would turn-up. SIL is not able to go into her closet to choose her clothes. I thought that maybe they'd been mistakenly hung in someone else's closet (the ones that had been laundered) that was unable to go into their closet; and didn't realize there was clothing there that didn't belong. But, I guess not. Apparently, this is just a NH problem.

I agree with dunster above. As much as you'd like your grandmother to have a quilt that you made just for her during this time in her life, just buy one that can be replaced... and use the time that you would spend in making another quilt with your grandmother. TIME with her is really the most thing right now; and you will cherish the time when she's gone.