View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:36 PM
wvhill22

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
I'll be joining too! After picking up the book at the library and thumbing through it, I felt a bit daunted to even start this project. BOM/week projects are new to me. I'm following the BOM project which January's block was a first for me in paper piecing. Naturally, after looking closely at some of the more intricate stars, I thought no way am I going to get through all of them. So, I told myself instead of doing the entire 50 blocks, just pick out three that look doable and use them in a quilt. So, here are those three blocks that will be put into one quilt. The blocks are Delaware, Kansas, and Ohio. Well, after following this thread (lurking) and seeing all the beautiful stars, I'm jumping in. I will be doing all 50 stars, but not in the colors of red, white, and grey. The 50 stars will be a rainbow of colors! Thanks!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]310151[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310153[/ATTACH]
I love that you have used three prints. some of these blocks are just over whelming to me when I go to find 6 or 7 different fabrics. That is the worst part picking from my scrapes. Other than that I am loving this project