Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Havplenty

i received packages yesterday from celia brown and craftymatt2. thank you ladies very much for everything. i will post pics later. i am up to my eyeballs in fabric squares and projects with no clean spot yet to take pics.

on another note: i went into my lqs today looking for my sp some fabric but there was little to none there. the lqs said they hadnt gotten any in yet and not sure if they will. oh well sp, that is two fabric stores i have been to so far with not much luck, but please know i did try.

while at the counter talking to the staff and customers (ms. friendly here), one of the customers has a sewing business and we were discussing our projects. well her and her friend wanted to send me fabric scraps for my two psqs. if the scraps include any of the fabrics she was buying today, woo hoo. i think i'm gonna eventually need one of those GO cutters to get all 20,000 of these squares cut. i am so glad these two quilts will be labors of love for me or else i would be headed for the looney bin.

Last edited by Havplenty; 02-09-2012 at 02:18 PM.