View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Chicca

Default Wanted to share my new interest....

I read posts every day; learning from everyone and delighting in all of the beautiful quilts and projects that everyone creates. I used to quilt for hours on end every day, but since I have developed Degenerative Arthritis in my lower back and it effects my left hip and thigh also....I just can not spend that much time doing the thing I love the most. Therefore, I spend more time doing a cross stitch project or searching for interesting information and videos on quilting.

I read so much about free motion quilting. It is fantastic what you all can do. I have tried and tried, only to fall pretty much flat on my face. Hee-Hee. So, I continue to research and see what tips and inspiring projects others are sharing. I came across various videos on Free Motion Machine Embroidery and was so intrigued. I love embroidery. I began rereading everything I could and rewatching the videos....until I got up the courage to give it a try.

I am so excited to share my first project! There are many errors, but it was so much fun I just could not stop. So here it is. Thanks for looking and sharing any comments and or suggestions. They will all be cherished.
Attached Thumbnails 024.jpg   025.jpg