Old 02-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Moedeenie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]310658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310660[/ATTACH]As noted earlier, I received a wonderful package from Jaunty Melissa this afternoon. This package was literally busting at the seams...she said she had 2 additional chocolate bars to send but they didn't fit..I don't think she could have put another pin in there!!! Hope I won't forget anything!!! Melissa sent me 2 of her Signature Scarves, both in a deep rose color and perfect for Valentine's Day! These are absolutely gorgeous! She also made me an embroidered pincushion and embroidered heart as well as the sweetest black lace sachet. I also received 3 fabrics in all of my favorite colors. An ivory tweed perfect for my wool applique projects and two additional fabrics. One is multiple shades of blue, green and gold and the other is purple, blue and green, a large floral with dragonflys and birds...the fabrics are stunning! My goodness, she also sent me the one thing I wanted/NEEDED the most, an 18mm OLFA rotary cutter, adorable note cards and a nice set of pens with different colored ink, a bar of shabby chic soap with a fresh floral scent, a Large Milk Chocolate Bar and a Large Bag of Dove Chocolate Hearts. And Melissa also sent a steak shaped rawhide treat for our Chocolate Lab, Scout and a package of Pounce treats for our cat, Peaches. And Krystyna added 2 little fish snack packs for Peaches, too!!! Thank You Soooooooo Much Melissa and K too for the extra cat snacks! I LOVE everything and I will always treasure the beautiful handmade items that you made for me. Here are some pictures.........Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails jauntymelissa-handmade-items.jpg   jauntymelissa-fabrics.jpg   feb-sp-pkg-jauntymelissal.jpg