Old 02-11-2012, 07:57 AM
miriam
Power Poster

my buddys mom passed away this sewing machine has been in the family since bought back in 1945,machine is in very good condition comes in orginal cabnet with matching seat has the owners manual and extras also in seat thier is a old tin wioth assorted buttons in it ,found one on ebay they wanted $400.00 found just the sewing machine with no cabnet at two resale shops one was going for $225.00 the other was $200.00 and note niether had accesorys or cabnets mine has cabnet and extras very nice for the collector and priced to go,first two hundred takes it!would consider tradeing for a utility trailer that you just have sitting around,number on sewing machine is ag927288 you can see this at old dollar giant on lewis between alexis and lasky its now a flea mrkt im in the second room ask for gary hours are friday thru sunday 10 am untill 6pm note will trade shotgun for deer hunting or utility trailer

Necchi sewing machine with cabinet. This was my grandma's machine. The cabinet is the original and it has the knee pedal. Very nice. All attachments are included. It does need a little adjustment but otherwise works great.

I have a FREE Singer sewing machine, missing the foot pedal, shd. be able to contact Singer to get one, they also have manuals to show how to use it.

I have a beautiful antique 1910 singer sewing machine for sale that belong too my great grandmother it's a beautiful antique piece I'm asking 60.00
I have a antique singer sewing machine for sale that belong to my great grandmother it's a beautiful antique piece I'm asking 75.00 if your interested call

As you can see from the photos, this sewing machine is in very good condition and it displays beautifully.

This Sewing Machine & Cabinet both have wear due to its vintage age.

I never use it, and I just want someone to buy it that will use it.
Cabinet is in good condition, top could be refinished.
I don't respond to emails due to spam.

plus accessories in good working condition

Orginal wood, Metal is very old.

Mounted to table that also works as a nightstand

it works, needs to be lubed.

needs a good home with someone who has a passion for sewing.

Includes instruction book and parts

All final arrangements must be done by phone only.

This is the sort of cabinet (no machine) that was made somewhere in the vicinity of the very early 1900's by the White Sewing Machine Company. The White Sewing Machine Company had been around since about 1876.

Included with the cabinet (no machine) is an accessory box and some attachments for a machine, and some original paperwork including an owner's manual. There are four drawers. There is one water ring stain on the top of the cabinet.

1901 white treadle sewing machine, with original paperwork. solid wood. this is in near perfect condition with original finish. if your interested email me a phone number and i will send mine . there are to many scamers out there. You will not be disappointed in this machine. the only reason we are selling it is we are downsizing the collection we have to 1. priced to move this weekend.

This is probably 40-50 years old. Comes in its own carrying case. This was the ONE and ONLY standard sewing machine of the 1940s 50s and 60s. They are workhorse and very durable. This has not been used in many years due to my mothers age health etc. I think everything still works???

nice foot pedal sewing machine

This piece is a beautiful, rare, old piece in really. really good shape. The accessories that are with this machine are GREAT!! The Manufacturer's booklet is in MINT condition!! It comes with a New Home Accessory Tin with purple lining & feet for every thing that is possible with this machine!! I can't say enough about the accessories!! Impressive cast iron hardware has gold detailing. The machine itself has a bobbin winder on the front. Who ever bought this has had it it's whole life & really took very nice care with it. I don't believe they used it much if at all!! The Oak cabinet has a knee door on hinges on the front, a lap drawer & 4 side drawers. All drawers have a lock on them & the "skeleton" key comes with it. This comes with accessories, cabinet, treadle machine, castiron legs & foot peddle. I have looked at what they are selling on other sights & the worth of this item would run around $350 or more. $280.

unique iron pedestal

very nice solid wood sewing machine cabinet out of the 40's or 50's. machine not in cabinet but cabinet is in excellent original condition. makes a nice table

Fold open top, knee activated. Simple mechanics, all metal.

This is a 1948 Singer sewing machine that has all the original parts, original manual, original spare parts, and original motor lube in lead tube. This also coming with the original desk and seat. Beautiful piece works, and in need of a good home.

folds down into cabinet that opens with a table attached to the side, very heavy metal built machine in solid wood cabinet. bobin fed thread.

I have an Antique Singer Sewin Machine that i'm looking to get rid of please email or text me
"note" all reasonable offers will be considered serious buyers only no time for games... HUGH?
its constucted of metal and wooden cabinet on legs with a fold open table
sewing Machines(buy2 get an Free sewing machine table)
age is some where from the 60 to 70 not sure maybe 50 works great with case

From left to right on front of the machine you have a stitch width lever with five settings ranging from straight to wide zig zag pattern. Next is a needle position lever with left,center and right. Next is the bobbinwider. There is a large knob for setting the stitch lenth. It has a push button reverseand it does reverse cloth. There is an off knob for the light and the machine itself. It has a 1.0 amp motor. It also uses a drop in bobbin. This sewing machine comes with a hard plastic carrying case.

Needs to go...asap...need the space

classy looking table model everything works including light. black & gold lettering very cool machine - kinda of a rare model $ 150 OBO

The only reason it is being sold is because of break-up. I will miss the cabinet, but the machine was useful also.

Runs good, but a drop of oil might help it run a little smoother

1920-1930 Singer Sewing Machine. last used in 1998. I dont know how to run it.

Great piece of history.

The cabinet is in overall good shape for its age (the top is a bit weathered and there are several scratches on the sides of the cabinet). The sewing machine itself needs a bit of attention (knobs, belt and power cord) but once again is in overall good shape for its age.

Has original owner's manual and all attachments. - I didn't know owner's manuals had attachments.

This machine is in a Wood Cabinet, has foot pedle all attchments it runs and works.

I have an old standard sewing machine that has been in my family for a long time. When researching it it said that it was from before singer bought the standard sewing machine company. I don't know what does and doesn't work. It may need some work. I'm not a sewer so I do not know.

EXCELLENT CONDITION AND RUNS BEAUTIFLLY. THIS MERCURY COMMERCIAL MACHINE IS FROM MY GREAT AUNTS ESTATE. IT COMES WITH ALL ATTACHMENTS, ORIGNAL BOXES OF SPOOLS, ALL ORIGINAL PAPER BOOKLETS, ETC. The machine tucks nicely into the custom case that is also in perfect condition. I have used this machine and it works and performs perfectly. The belt will need to be replaced and they are easily purchased and inexpensive. Looks like a Japanese 15 clone to me $200???