Old 02-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I love hanging my bedding outside. Nothing like the smell of fresh air on sheets!
Laundromat? No thank you. I know that lots of people have no other choice, but I am soooo glad not to have my clothing mixed in with other people's
stink and ick. I'd much rather have frozen fingers. Just my preference.
my mother loved hanging her laundry outside. she had lines running through her lovingly landscaped yard. perhaps its the realist in me but with all of the pollution in our air and i can never be sure of what smells my laundry would have if i hung it outside. but with that said, i do hang some small things outside, things i dont put in the dryer such as my sheer blouses or light sweaters. my sheets, into the dryer they go with a spritz of lavendar linen spray on a hand towel to "freshen" them.

krystyna i am with you on using public laundromats but i ocassionly need to do so. when i wash my comforters or quilts, they are too big for my washer and dryer so to the commercial laundry they go but i take my lysol wipes with me. i know the folks in the laundry may think i am strange for wiping out everything before i use it.