Old 02-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Havplenty

Default feb sp packages

i finally cleared a spot to take pics of my wonderful sp swap packages. many many thanks to celia brown and craftymatt2 aka mary. woo hoo yet another mary. i love everything sent to me, so many good things. thank you so much celia and mary.

my package from celia included a 5pc fq pack of kitty fabricsn (yay), 2 notepads, a lovely valentine card, a sampler box of chocolates, a bag of valentine hearts, a package of glue sticks (yippee) and a handmade cosmetic bag filled with handmade tissue holder, mints, chapstick, emory boards, bandaids & hand sanitizer. i love the fabric used for the bag. i had bought a small piece that will go into my ps quilts. celia thank you sew much for your thoughfulness and i luv everything.[ATTACH=CONFIG]311225[/ATTACH]

my next sp swap package came from craftymatt2 aka mary. it included 3 pieces of fabric, an easy mccalls quilt magazine, a bom, glue sticks, sewing notions, buttons, 2 note pads, dove raspberry chocolates, hot chocolate mix (came in handy as it is COLD this weekend), a lovely bag that had 3 spools of thread in it and a nice card. thanks sew much for your thoughtfulness and i love it all.[ATTACH=CONFIG]311227[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails celia-brown.jpg   craftymatt2.jpg  

Last edited by Havplenty; 02-12-2012 at 11:04 AM.