Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Havplenty

the cd copy idea sounds kewl. i had saved copies of quilt patterns i collected on a cd and last year when my computer had a really mean virus it wiped my cd clean.... presto no more quilt patterns. i have tried not to think about it too much because if i do i will start crying. that cd contained several years of collecting quilt patterns.

and krystyna it is funny you said that about your hair, i sent one of my sp swap partners some also and she thanked me for sending her dgd some hair goodies. i didnt even bother to correct her, whatever floated her boat at the time was good with me. it was good enough for me that they would be well used.

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
A while ago someone sent me some tiny terry pony tail holders and (this was such a blond moment) I thought, now how did she know I wear my hair in braids these days? DUH. Well, they're now going on bobbins. Love them!

And yes, Louise, the board has been a little flakey today. Maybe too much traffic on this chilly Sunday afternoon.

I've been spending (too much) time sorting through my bookmarks. What a bunch of wonderful stuff I've found. I've been thinking of putting all the pdfs for patterns onto a disk once I've gotten them all organized - anyone else do this? If so, would anyone eventually like a copy?

Last edited by Havplenty; 02-12-2012 at 11:16 AM.