Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 AM
majormom

It looks like an Outback. I suggest that you just measure the cutout where the machine would go, and give the model name and number etc of your sewing machine and buy your insert from an online company. I have the same model in a different color, and I have to suggest to you that when you flip the quilting 'table' up that is in the back of your cabinet, you also put a table of the same height to the left of it (as you face the cabinet front) since this cabinet has been designed in such a way that less than 1/2 of the flip up 'table' is actually usable when you're quilting because of the position of the machine, and your quilt will keep slipping off the 'flip up table' as you sew. This causes a lot of problems while you are trying to move your quilt around as you quilt. You have to keep hauling the quilt back up onto the flip up 'table'. So to save yourself a lot of work and exasperation, place a table next to the flip up to hold the quilt so it won't hang off and create problems for you while quilting.