View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:25 AM
callen

Wink My "new" baby

Originally Posted by JMCDA View Post
I used to live in Huntsville and we would "take a drive" up to Timmins once in a while LOL! did you get her off Kijiji or privately? I have seen one Red Eye on Kijiji down in Windsor and I think a couple like yours in that area too - I will probably have to shop over the border to find one.

J
We have a website here for Northeastern Ontario called Myzer & a lady had it on there. I am originally from Niagara Falls & with all the auction sales they have down there I would stand a better chance getting a "red eye" in Niagara but of course, that doesn't do me much good here. Anyway, I am in love with my new little treasure. I have wanted one for years. Of course, the "red eye" is my 1st choice but this is a wonderful 2nd. My husband got hired by Timmins Police so that is what brought us to the far north. No desire to move back to Niagara but would be nice to be closer in distance but not too close. Tks for your interest. She does work though, not that I am too concerned about that. They say this vintage collecting is addictive so I might in lots of trouble LOL.