Old 02-14-2012, 06:45 AM
leiladylei54

Originally Posted by Sunflower Girl View Post
Yesterday afternoon I received a wonderful package in the mail from my secret pal, Gigi07! I wish you had been here to see me opening it and my spoiled rotten kitty Bug helping me. He was biting and pulling on it as I was opening it -- he must have smelled the kitty treats, which he gobbled up! He is such a little brat! I love everything!! The fat quarters are so pretty, the binding buddy is something new for me and I know it will come in handy. I mailed my SPs package yesterday and was scrambling around the house trying to find a notecard to enclose with it and told myself I needed to get some to have on hand, and you sent me just what I was thinking! You must be psychic!! Love the chocolate, needle nanny, notepad, week at a glance, scissor sharpener pins and cushion, little clipboard, and Mollie, my sweet doggie loves her treats too. Thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift package, you're the best!
Lovely swap box received!!! I am curious about that Binding buddy.....can you explain???