View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:43 AM
dublb

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I finished these before the migraines hit. That is why they got done. I finally remembered to take the photos of them to put on to show everyone. This is why I love this group, we can share each others accomplishments. it just makes it so worth while. I know the self gratification of finishing something is there, but when you get to share it, that is so worth the effort. Now, you want to see what I really need to get done that has been sitting there for four years?
I'm so glad that you got 'em done! Before or after. I too love seeing everyone's work. I look forward to seeing what everyone finished. It helps me stay on track. I've put aside my Solar System quilt until I take the FMQ part of my Machine Quilting class. I'm making a 6 Hour quilt for my apprentice. (I don't know what else ta call her.) She moved to be close to her fiance. They are expecting a baby so I'm gonna make her a baby quilt. Those 6 hour quilts take me much longer than 6 hours, more like 2 or 3 weeks. I can't wait ta post it.

PS that black & red is going to be great!

Last edited by dublb; 02-14-2012 at 10:45 AM.