View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 04:57 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
I wasn't arguing with you Klue. It seems when ever I have correspondence with you, it gets taken the wrong way. I am sorry if it was interpreted wrong. Type does not convey emotion well.

I am not going to make anyone do the alphabet swap. I thought we were bouncing ideas back and forth.

Maybe after the holidays I will bring up the idea again with 5 inch blocks. Until then, why don't we focus on something else?
i'm not even aware that you & i have a history of me misunderstanding your posts. i can't even remember ever really speaking with you about anything.

in my post i'm not arguing with you, i'm merely explaining that even though you want a due date of feb for the blocks its still hard to get done during the holidays.

it would be best to start the swap in feb and have it due 3 months later in may - just before everyone leaves for summer fun.

just because i suggest different time lines or ideas doesn't mean i'm giving you a hard time.

its merely my opinion and we all don't have to have the same one to get along - its not a personal thing, its just brainstorming ideas.