View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:37 AM
JMCDA

Default My Valentine bought me a sewing machine!

...A brand new Juki Exceed F600 has been shipped and is on its way! This will be my first computerized machine :-)

Up until now I have sewn on mostly vintage and antique machines, the youngest of the flock is my 20+ yr old Kenny that is just about ready to give it up...the oldest would be one of my treadles.

...we actually brought home another vintage machine on Saturday, I thought that would be my gift as she is a real sweetheart. (pics etc in the Vintage forum where I usually hang out) I have been talking and looking at info on the Juki for some time...thinking that it might be nice to have one computerized machine with all the bells and whistles. LOL I am familiar with the quality of Juki industrials having sewn costumes for theatre productions in the past and their home sewing line of machines looks very impressive.

I am going "house and pet sitting" for 10 days, giving my girlfriend a long needed vacation...so now I will have something to occupy my time, I am really looking forward to playing with it and learning all about what a computerized machine can do!

Cheers
Joann