View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Patti Mahoney

Default Animal Print Quilt...

A few days ago I was looking around on the QB and found a quilt that looked like it was a paper pieced quilt or similar pattern that had an irregular shaped center almost circular but an irregular looking circle all in the same kind of fabric, some were animal print, some were a different pattern fabric.... then outside of that area was a 1" border around that irregular circle shape and this was all the same animal print and some of these also were other prints but the whole 1" area was of the same print....... and then the rest of the square had different pieces, looked to be paper pieced of the same print/color fabric. This is the best way I can describe what I saw. If anyone saw this quilt can you please let me know who made it. It was a beautiful quilt and I wanted to show it to my sister. The animal prints weren't the traditional blacks, browns, tans and such but some of them were a shade of blue and I think some of them were in shades of gray and other colors. It was sooo beautiful. I hope someone can lead me to that particular quilt. thanks so much.....Patti