Old 02-15-2012, 10:27 PM
miriam
Power Poster

vintage sewing machine in real good shape all its missing is the belt to run the gears why you are pushing the pedal! drawers are in really good shape as well! call perry

antique treddle sewing machine is complete less belt and in good condition. L Davis is the brand with oak top and drawers

I HAVE AN ANTIQUE TREADEL DAVIS SEWING MACHING IN WOOD CABINET AND IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION AND ALL THE WOOD IS IN GREAT SHAPE. WILL TAKE $125.00 OBO OFFER.

I have an old sewing machine. As far as i know everything is still attached. It has all the drawers. The top of the wood is a little rough but dont hurt it any.Everything is functionable. feel free to email me with any questions

I'm selling a 1920's vintage Singer Sewing Machine for $150 OBO. It does need some TLC, but looks great to be so old! ;o)
In cleaning out my dad's garage, we found this sewing machine, and didn't just want to throw it away.
It is NOT the kind that is attached to a table. It has a wooden cover as well.
It looks like it has a 1950's (ish) converter to make it electric powered with a little light.
It also has a booklet and an oil can with it.
Email me with questions! Like I said, it's not something we know anything about, but in the limited research I did online, others are being sold for well over $200.
I will be able to meet at the Lowe's parking lot just inside Bella Vista.
Thanks for looking!