Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 AM
QuilterMomma

Yes, I checked with partner. I gave her a choice because i was not sure I hit the "pastel" feel she meant. I love making quilts so all is well. The fun part is I have already finished five of the nine blocks to make the one she really liked on colors. My partner is wonderful and she is not demanding at all. In fact, I have made her very happy because the second set of colors she really loves them. It is something she does not have in her collection. I am glad to do it. I am liking how this one is turning out for sure. Anxious to get it done so I can enjoy it and put it on my finished list. I did win last month on the Finishers 2012 january of UFOs done. The QuiltNBee is having a year contest on who finishes the most for 2012. I got a sticker decal which is nice because I did not have one to begin with. I hope to finish this one by end of week, at least the blocks and assemble next week with quilting the following. It is a plan Sam. We want to exchange in March. My other partner's will get done this month I hope. Going to add some applique to it but not sure if will get done yet.