View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC View Post
As ya'll know from the main Orca Bay thread, I was dealing with a mini meltdown. Well I've been trying to pull myself out of the dumps. I got rid of all those blasted triangles that were giving me headaches. Not really got rid of them, donated them to a school quilting group. The strip blocks are being made into mini Prayer Quilts that I'm using as one of my fundraisers for Relay for Life.

If anyone wants to use my little poem, please feel free to. Creator gives me the words, I just right them down.
great idea, i luv the prayer quilts. have you given up on your ocra bay quilt altogether or is it just on hold? i am so sorry to hear that you are having so many struggles so i want to encourage you to hold on because troubles dont last always. i know you are working your way through them. i truly believe it's okay to have our 15 minute meltdowns, them we shake them off, straighten ourselves and go attack the issues.

there are many around me and including me that are going through something right now. i incorporate all in my corporal prayers. take care.

mary