View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 04:37 PM
luce321

Our Walmart got rid of their fabric a few years ago. I asked the head guy there one day if they were going to have fabric again, he said that they were planning to but did not know when. That was about four months ago. When we had our fabric dept., they never had sales on the regular fabricl, just a large table with a few nice fabrics, but mostly second.

Someone mentioned that their Walmart was not kept clean. Generally, the store as a whole is kept very clean except for one thing that bugs me so much. The plastic case that holds the plastic produce bags is so filthy, and I do mean filthy. I could not stand to look at it anymore and recently spotted one of the managers, not the regular ones. I think this one was maybe a visiting manager. I told him about the dirty holder and he said he would take care of it. Well, it is still grimy and has never seen a cleaning rag. I am tempted to take some cleaner and a rag and do it myself, except I may get in trouble.

Another thing that bothers me is our Walmart is infamous for not having available items on the shelves. I went in there the other day and the cold section where the ass't types of sausage are usually kept was just about empty. There were about four packs of sausage on the shelf. Needless to say, the Sweet Italian Sausage I wanted was not available. This happens too often as far as I am concerned. Thanks for letting me blow off some steam.