Old 02-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

I just got off the phone with Brenda Papadakis and she has not heard from Sharon either [knows her personally and will keep trying.] If it is possible for Dotty to transfer her download to someone else it is ok according to Sharon's stipulations for us to do that so long as we give Sharon credit for the production and use of the design wall [legally speaking].

Sorry ladies - have had some personal stuff going on and DJ has been lurking on back - or medium?? burner. I still have the applique blocks for this week to do and realize I haven't posted much. I have tried to read your posts - no one seems to be hurting [for my help anyway!!] I did do B3 a little differently & found a way to save fabric. Will tell you briefly but dont want to get anyone confused! I actually made a 4-patch using 4"blocks. Used Karen Kay Buckley's perfect bigger circles to mark a circle 1/2" larger than the finished size [1/4" seam all around] and cut this out of the middle. I then took an extra 1/2" seam in the remaining outside "frame" of the 4-patch, making the inner hole small enough so that I could applique the circle I cut out in the right spot If this confuses anyone please put this part of my post totally out of your mind - you may need to draw it out!