Old 02-16-2012, 06:56 PM
starshine

Great packages being delivered. Just to set the record straight though -- I would NOT send witch shoes to Krystyna. I was thinking they were in the elf genre, as she is so helpful it would be a good fit. But I do see the pilgrim possibility. And Krystyna's guardian angel must have been sending a message to mine because I had intended to include some pup treats but I saw tonight that it may not have been good for them, so good thing I forgot to get them.

For those still waiting hope you packages arrive soon, it's only a couple of days after the mail deadline, we have to give the post office a fair chance to get them delivered. When they arrive I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as we have enjoyed ours that have come. Hope I don't miss the March sign up.

Lori, since you have the surgery coming up, will there be a March swap? And will you want to have sign up the first few days in March or sign up at the end of Feb. but give yourself a few days into March to send out names? Or will we be on Spring Break????

Last edited by starshine; 02-16-2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: spell error