View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:46 PM
craftykk

Default Newbie...in Kenova, WV

I joined last year to look at some pretty quilts my grandma wanted to show me but then never came back on. I didn't use to sew a lot but lately in the past couple of years I've gotten back into it. grammyj is my grandma and she's the one who told me about the board.

So, now I'm getting on here many times a day and loving it!!! So...about me...

I love quilts but haven't made a regular sized one YET..haha. I've made a few mini and doll quilts, which I just LOVE to make!! I think they are so totally precious!!!

I have 2 grown children (no grankids yet). I take care of a precious little 2 year old girl (who's with me the photo) who's about as close as you can get to a grandbaby, I've watched her since she was born. In addition to caring for her I run an etsy shop. I make jewelry, bows and all kind of fun things!! I love working from home.

I love fabric!!! I love to make all kinds of things with it...hairbows, brooches, cuffs, jewelry, little pouches, wallets, purses and more!!!

I just took part in my first secret pal swap and oh what a blast!! I had so much fun with it!! What a great idea!!

So, I hope to get to know some of you better. I'll post some photos of my mini quilts soon.

Nice to "meet" y'all!!!