Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Juli

My cousin just found out she's pregnant too and is due Sept 11. her birthday is Sept 9th.

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Good Morning Ya'll! Hope you're having a good day! Have to share some great news with my quilt board family ... last night I got a call from our Son in Ohio and he said get Dad, Cadence (our 5yr old GD) wanted to Skype with us. Knew something was up as she is a little talker and didn't get on the phone. When we skyped them she is holding up an ultrasound picture and says look Grammy we're having a baby!! LOL! We are so excited! Would love for them to have a boy but are just praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby! My DDin law is 9 weeks and the due date is Sept 20th!

Lori, hope your back is feeling a little better today!

Gzuslivs, (love your screen name by the way, very clever) I agree with Krystyna, that's horrible that you never heard from your Jan. SP, I never heard from mine either and I know she received hers. Oh, well, I guess we just have to let it go, but boy we sure would like to know why??? But hope you have a blessed day today!

Krystyna, hope it works out and you get to hire some help! I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful wherever they decide to have it! I'll post some wedding pics after my DD wedding but the girls are wearing dressy bright pink knee length dresses and cowboy boots and the guys are in black tucks. I know it will be cute!