Old 02-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Helen6869

Smile

Originally Posted by coopah View Post
Welcome back to the Board. It's awesome to see all the work displayed and your spring quilt of robins is outstanding! I wouldn't know how to post a picture, and as for Facebook...my DIL of less than two years (and 3200 miles away) said on Facebook that she was going to Germany for 29 months. I was in shock, as my son's job is not easily "movable." Turns out it was a thing for Breast Cancer, but I had NO idea...after a day of being scared, upset, angry and all that, a friend explained the breast cancer connection. Whew! So, it's easier for me not to do any Facebook stuff. Keep working on your quilts and the rest of the knowledge you need will come when you need it. Also, I've been without the Board for 3 days (Gmail sent it to spam!) and I really, really missed it!
That is only one of the reasons I don't do Facebook. I just think it would be highly addictive to me plus I don't want to learn another method of doing stuff on this computer! This board is enough for me.....for both reasons. I didn't use it before it changed all that much so I am learning how to use it for the first time. I too find it complicated in many ways. Not really "user" friendly. But probably will get there one day. I want to post pictures of my quilts but don't really want to take the time to figure it out.....sounds very complicated by others. oh, well, just mho!