View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:23 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by MaryLane View Post
As I stated earlier, just like those of you that can’t imagine doing this, I can’t imagine dragging the process out. I get frustrated if I don’t accomplish something. Please, don’t assume that my work is less than it should be. I was the kid in class that had to finish first and have the top score in the class. I am still that person. For me, it is pointless for it to be perfect if it took too long to make.

I don’t think her company name is a lie. She started out with making quilt tops in a day. Today as I was sewing I thanked God for a machine that sewed 1000 spm and wished it were a little faster. I work well by EB’s “pedal to the metal” method.

I have often said, I am not a quilter. I sew. This thread (and my strong dislike of felines) confirms that for me.
Isn't this what is so good about this Board. We each enjoy our craft differently. Some of us are fast quilters & some of us (like me) are very slow. I'm so slow that I want to find some quicker ways just to find that since of accomplishment. I love this board!