Old 02-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Janis

Well, I answered my own question. The cute little Kenmore zig zag attachment won't fit on the low shank FW machines as the shank is too long. Would it fit on a high shank machine? I don't know, but it is for the Kenmore and White machines where the feet fit on the bottom of the shank. Now to be on the look ouit for one of those possibly when yard saling this next summer..... Nothing like getting the attachments and THEN the machine to go with it, is there ?!? I didn't pay a lot for the attachments, so I'm not out that much in getting things I can't use. But the little Kenmore zigzag attachment is just sooooo cute!!!
I did try my Singer zigzag attachment that has the red cams on the FW and it works great. It doesn't come with a plate that covers the feed dogs and doesn't need one, but the buttonlole attachment does. I also have an earlier Singer zigzag attachment, smaller in size than the one with the cams that doesn't need the plate to cover the feed dogs.
Now to look for the blue and yellow cams for my Singer zigzag that has the red cams....

Last edited by Janis; 02-17-2012 at 09:23 PM.