Old 08-25-2009, 11:33 AM
justwannaquilt

Thank you again for all the kind words!

Jim's Gem, My husband was active duty Army when I picked up the quilting bug! I too don't really watch tv and the show that I do like is nor appropriate to be watching while the kids are around so I DVR it and watch it on the one night a week I just don't have the passion to sew something (sometimes I have to force myself to sit and watch it to clear up the space. lol) so I know all about getting stuff done while the house is quiet and you start feelin "alone".

Ducky, my <not so> local Joann's was selling everything in the store so they could move into a larger building and become a Joann's superstore. I bought two of these then, I have recently seen them at the new store and they have giraffe print fabric that matches the sides that one could use for the back! They carry the whole line of this fabric! The salvage on the second panel that I still have not started on says "Jungle Babies by Patty Reed Designs 2008 for Fabric Traditions, N.T.T. Inc. I just looked and they have it on their website if you are looking for one and can't find it in your local store. It is called "Jungle Babies Panel" and the SKU# CIF J 1151000.

Again thank you everyone for your kind words!