View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 02:53 PM
MrsBoats

Originally Posted by butterflywing View Post
it has been given a new number - MS3015. that makes me think it's still available. for new parts, go to

http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/jan...ine-parts.aspx
I don't know if it's still being made or not, but that model number is on the serial number plate of mine, so that's not a new thing.

Originally Posted by GiGi View Post
Karen: You have a Janome machine; lucky you! If you look down toward the front of the machine, you will see something that looks like a slit. Place your hand on the top and bottom and pull gently toward your left; this should slide out real easy. Inside, you may find the accessories you have been looking for as this is where they are kept. How much did you pay for your machine? You will love how this machine sews and the ease of taking it to class and retreats with you. Tks. GiGi
I paid $25 for it-definitely a find!

When I got it, that accessory box was actually loose in the case, and the foot control was in the gap. I figured that out when I picked it up and the foot control fell on my foot. Once I got it back in place I figured out how to open it (the lid just flip open, but only when it's in place), but all that was in there was a bobbin and a stitch picker. I was hoping!