View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Lucio

Originally Posted by Fabriclovr View Post
Wow, I would have been really disappointed as well, especially if I had to pay for it. I would have never expected to hear that all she did was sit in the back of the room. A teacher is supposed to do just that, teach! Even if it is a mystery, you should always be walking around answering questions and talking to the people that have paid to be there.

Although I can't walk around and talk to everyone, I can talk to you via this board when we do a mystery and if you anyone has a question, it is more than likely that others will have the same questions. With me being able to answer one, I answer all. Does that make since? Please don't let one bad experience turn you off from mystery quilts, they are fun to do if you like puzzles and quilts at the same time.

I am hosting another one April 14&15 here on the board called Blue Skies and I expect to have a large turn out, so it should be a lot of fun and a great way to celebrate the end of tax season! Click on over to the link or the link in my sig line and read all about it. Hope to see you then!
She did answer a few questions either from the very few walk-arounds she did or from her seat. The one thing I got from her is her suggestion that we go to the Dollar Store and buy a package of eyebrow razors to use in unsewing seams.