View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:59 PM
quilting in my60s

Originally Posted by tezell0801 View Post
I just received my first ever online fabric order. I am loving this. I was nervous about ordering fabric online, never know about colors, etc. I am so happy with my first order. I am sure it will not be my last. I know nothing about the place, not sure where I found the shop, but feel sure it started from here to another site, which leads to another ... you know. So I feel I should say thanks and tell you that the Fort Worth Fabric Studio rocks! The shipping was very fast the I can not wait to make something new. If you have not ordered from them take a look at their website. I have no affiliation at all, just thought it would be nice to share my good experience since y'all share so much good information. I would love to hear from others on where they love to shop and love the service. I need to make me a list of shopping site to visit when I need a fabric fix.
Could I suggest Fab Shop Hop: that is were you go through a list of quilt shops looking for the " bunny" and a new shop hop goes on every month. What a way to visit on line quilt shops, it will keep you busy as there are usually around 160 or so shops to visit each month.