Old 02-19-2012, 08:42 PM
irishrose

meanmom. it's OKAY. You need a feast day so your body doesn't go into starvation mode. You just had yours so now you can eat carefully for the next five or six days, then feast again.

I don't know where I'm at today. I don't think I ate that much but I didn't eat at regular times or regular food. I baked a friend his pre Lenten chocolate feast. I had a small piece, but the rest is at his house so I can't get into it. Melt a bag of good chocolate chips, stir in a can of sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Bake on a cookie crust (not my share). You might as well open up a vein and pour the chocolate in. Another friend calls them Hip Padder Bars. Also had a b'day party for a grandchild and another for a great grand child. I certainly didn't follow a plan today, but things will be back to normal tomorrow.

Pam, I'm still not liking the snowball and nine patch for my daughter. I really think I cut the snowballs too small. I liked the last one with larger snowballs. I hope the column of appliqued flowers dresses it up. I'm ready to start those. I cleaned the machine I needed for the applique. I put on the rewired motor and now I can't find the belt. Grr. Is it hiding with the lost corduroys?? If your quilt needs something, can you set it on point? Didn't work with the sb/9p, but I can see it working with the 4p/rf.

Have a healthy eating day tomorrow. I have an article to write for the church newsletter and heaven help me if I'm a few minutes late, so good night, all.