View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:02 PM
wordpaintervs

Thanks so much for your help so I was finally (although I didn't do the greatest job of it) get to show you the two of Adrianna plus the two versions of the doll she is learning to love. God bless and thanks again.

Originally Posted by JanTx View Post
Vickey
reply to this thread
under the reply box click on "Go advanced"
In that window find "Manage attachments" and click on that blue box
Click on browse.
When you get to a list of pictures click only once until the picture you want turns blue. (It will look like: image028 unless you have renamed it.)
then BEFORE you try to add it to this post RIGHT click on it and choose "edit". In the new window that pops up find "resize" which will be on the far left. Click the bullet that says "pixels" and change the top number to 750. The bottom number will automatically change to what it should be. Find the save icon on the top far left and close that box.
NOW double click on that same picture in your list and it will be in your box next to "browse". Find the word "Upload" and let it do it's thing. When it says upload complete - or shows you the image number in blue font then you have added a pic to this thread. It's really not as complicated as it sounds. WHen you've done it a time or two it will be easy.
Good luck. I've seen pictures of many of your dolls and would love to see this one.