View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:15 AM
kbonafede

Smile Isn't the bottom line that your quilts are beautiful works?? Not where they come from

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
My room is so the opposite of yours. Nothing matches. I have all types of dressers for my fabrics and rubbermaid tubs under my cafeteria type tables to store more fabric. I have bookcases and storage units and lots of FQ boxes I bought, all to store my fabric. I put my 24x72 cutting mat on my two long tables with a piece of plywood (cut the same size) under it so it doesn't sag. My room is cluttered. I always have too many projects going at once. Compared to your room, my room looks like a crazy woman lives there. How I would love to have your desks and tables. I love the white on them. Classy look!
By the looks of your quilt photo, you create beautiful quilts. I think that you should stand up and take a very large bow, and be so incredibly proud of working in "any space" to make your expression of quilts happen. Some of us are very wonderfully clean when we sew projects, and others of us just work better in a messy and creatively chaotic environment. Both working environments serve a purpose.....allowing us to evolve into "makers" of something beautiful. The clean white lines and multiple machines on new cabinetry is so fabulously beautiful that we all covet having this much organization and cleanliness. And I imagine the quilts from this space will be enormously satisfying to complete. Congratulations to all of us for working with our limitations to create beautiful quilts!!