Old 02-20-2012, 04:35 PM
clsurz

I like all of them so it's hard to choose. I may make one of each just to have for show and tell at our guilds in the area and how you can manipulate EQ to use one block and create several entirely different quilts.

IF YOU HAVE EQ, any version, I highly recommend that you take the classes offered in the program, view the video's and play with the program alot.

I bought this program almost a year ago but felt intimated with it until I took the EQ7 Sampler class at Quilt University and than found the 22 lessons in the program itself as well as the video's.

Now I fear I am fast becoming addicted to it.

I'm getting anxious to learn more about the program so I can design my own blocks and upload them into the program.

I'm also getting anxious to using the stencil feature, and creating alot of appliques by importing line drawings into the program and create one of a kind designs.

I'm learning this is a powerful program that will allow you to do more than just use the libraries in the program by importing your own work into it to lay out your design and manipulate it to what you want it to be.