Old 02-20-2012, 10:07 PM
moonrise

I'm in again, for one small group this time. Will send a PM shortly.The fabric I've chosen is some that I found in my dear grandmother's stash. She passed away 2 years ago. It's actually coordinating fabric for the liner of some pre-printed/cutout vests she'd planned to make (I have that fabric, too), but since nobody in the family wears vests anymore, I think it'll make a pretty quilt that will remind me of her. It's pink, blue, and cream with hearts and sayings and music patterns on it, called "Harmony". The fabric is dated in the 1990's. She would've been in her mid-70's when she bought it, but not long after that, Alzheimer's started taking away her ability to sew and crochet. I think she'd like for the fabric to be put to good use. Here's a photo of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]314003[/ATTACH]

Here's some photos of the vest/accent fabric that I'll be using later in the quilt top. (Pardon the wrinkles. The fabric is fresh out of the dryer.)
Attached Thumbnails mainfabric.jpg   accentfabric1.jpg   accentfabric2.jpg   accentfabric3.jpg  

Last edited by moonrise; 02-20-2012 at 10:13 PM.