Old 02-21-2012, 04:19 AM
LAHH

Lightbulb Looking for Wood Craftsman and Info on Quilting groups in Noblesville IN

Hi,

I am planning on retiring at the end of this year and so am preparing for my next life (& more enjoyable one) of making quilts, knitting, crocheting, etc. To that end, I am wondering if someone would be willing to give me some help. I live in Noblesville IN and wonder if there is a group of folks who meet in this area to work on quilts and help those, like me, that have been away from it for several years.

I also want to get my sewing area better organized and I have 2 sewing machine cabinets that my Dad made to work with the machines I had at that time. He died in 1987, so needless to say the machines have been replaced by this time. I would love to find someone, who is a good wood craftsman, in the Noblesville IN area that could possibly help me by remodeling these to fit my current machines. If anyone knows of someone in this area, please send me a private message. I don't believe that we want to advertise individual's names without their knowledge on a forum.

Thanks for you help.
LAHH