View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:55 AM
QuilterMomma

Thanks Almond. I may get that book. I like how it appears. Put it on my list of want to dos instead of UFOs to do. I readjusted my longarm last night and did some more tweeking and I think I got it to work. So much so that I actually finished quilting that farm quilt. No, did not take time to do binding yet, but will get on that tonight at quilt group. I did a baby quilt for a friend instead, her new grandbaby comes today so needed to get it done for her. Loaded a wall hanging that I started last year about this time. Will hang that on the church board for a couple of weeks. Then I will do my wallhanging bargello heart that I finished a year ago. Man, so glad I got my new machine, it makes me want to finish projects. So if I get those done, that will be three finished at least for February, oh yeah, I already got two done so that will be five. making the goal of 10. I think I may pull out a couple of easy ones so I can hit 10. I keep this up, by end of year will finally make goal of 130