Old 02-21-2012, 08:20 AM
irishrose

Yippee, I can make some pumpkin muffins today. I couldn't bring myself to make them without walnuts. I made it, but that one took some doing. Nothing fried is a no brainer as long as I remember not to 'steal' one of my daughter's French fries tonight. I can use spray for my eggs for a week. Thank you, Pam.

Pam H, bananas are such a good snack. They have a bad name in some programs because they aren't super low in calories, but they are so packed with potassium for our muscles - and the heart muscle - that they are great choice. Thank you for reminding me. On the list they go.

meanmom, the healthiest thing in your list was giving up sodas. Your body will thank you for years to come. Hard to do, but worthwhile. From one Coke addict to another.

mim, the scale heading downward after a plateau is a gratifyiing feeling. Now it will continue.

Jean, 11 pounds this month.

I wish you all a day of enough - enough food, enough exercise, enough rest, enough energy to do what you want to do, enough contentment with your situation. I wish the same for me. Judy