Thread: Mini Mystery
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:56 AM
Iluv2quilt

Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Omak is looks great, and see we learned so much or so much of what not to do!
While I was doing the final joining of blocks, they were laying on the table in a certain position ... and, I just couldnt' see that it wasn't going to be anything but a big mess because of my "light" choice ... but, when I got the borders on, and the mini ready for the photo, it really just started looking like I had known what I was doing.
I swear! (even though my mother says I shouldn't) It wasn't until after I snapped the picture that I realized I had turned the left and right upper 2x2 sections ... by then, no way I was going back <g> ...
This was a grand mini mystery, and I will be looking forward to the next one.
In the meantime, I am signing off to go pay bills, finish my THIRD mystery quilt from that one day special that got CB so excited, and put all the scraps from both mysteries into a little quilt for incubator cover ... and THEN! Cut some more strips for another mini ... JUST because I want to do better.
:!: :!: By the way, SUZIC46 ... is there anything in my block that looks familiar? 8)
I see a star in the Center if that's what you mean - looks great! :D I'm sewing my last row on now so should be able to finish today or tomorrow. Minis are fun.