Old 02-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Chicca

Default Free Motion Machine Embroidery Project # 2

I just completed this project today and am so excited with the way it turned out....I just had to share it.

This block project is intended to be my daughters birthday present. Yet, knowing that her taste is so completely different from mine, I decided to send her a photo and get a yeah or neah from her before sending it off. I told her in no way would I be offended if it is not something that she would like. Because, that just gives me a great exuse to design another block and practice some more Free Motion Machine Embroidery!!!!

I have been searching the internet for ideas and tips. I found quite a few blogs, videos and information looking under Textile Art Quilts. Just in case anyone would like to further their interest...just start clicking and you will be amazed at what these people do.

So, here it is. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks for all comments. They are greatly appreciated!!!! Happy Stitching to everyone.
Attached Thumbnails free-motion-machine-embroidery-project-2-completed-feb.-22-2012.jpg