Thread: Gas prices!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:53 AM
cinnya

Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
I drive a Sivlerado Z21 to and from work everyday of the work week, 16 miles one way. My Husband rides with me, so we do carpool. We saved money and cut corners for 25 years while raising 3 kids. I refuse to do without anything I want. The high gas prices are to get people to vote for certain politicans, who will be promising everything will be roses. They also want everyone to buy the little death trap cars. I call that thinning the population. I will drive a 4 WD truck or SUV until the day I can not drive anymore. I have lots of fabrics that will out live me, so I can spend that money on gas for my truck.
Being jealous of those that can afford to buy whatever they want and enjoy is not very god like.
I am with you .I live in the country and drive my 4 wheel drive Avalanche everyday to work (28 miles one way). This truck has made it possible for me many times to get home when the weather gets bad, and nothing else was moving.
As long as I don't ask anybody to make my truck payment and pay for the gas for my truck, it is my business.