Old 02-23-2012, 05:58 AM
BoJangles

Hey you all, Candace sent me this link. It is so cool as you can order an adjustable acrylic table/bed extension for your machines that you can use with several machines! I wish I'd have known about this table before I bought 3 acrylic tables that are machine specific! I have one table extension for my black FW, one for the white FW, and a 3rd larger one! I really like to sew with the acrylic extension when in classes - they give you so much more room. I could have gotten just "one bed extension" to use with all my machines! Now, I am going to have to wait until I find out whether or not my little Chihuahua puppy, Mowgli, has to have surgery before I can order another acrylic table. He has a fractured leg at the hip from playing with my Jack Russell - he doesn't realize how little he is! He is healing nicely but his x-rays are out for the surgeon to review because he may have some bone chips that require surgery! The whole thing makes me sick, but all I can do now is make sure he heals up properly.

Nancy

https://www.sewingmates.com/index.ph...age=page&id=15

Last edited by BoJangles; 02-23-2012 at 06:09 AM.